You can now share your location from the Data View using the share button.
Weather is improved. New weather feed with new weather icons! Weather is now powered by Dark Sky.
iSpeed uses your iPhones GPS to display your speed, heading, and trip data. iSpeed also shows your current weather conditions based on your latitude and longitude. It has full trip functionality and a map view with location tracking. iSpeed has built-in iPod controls. iSpeed will work for either your car, boat, bike, or while you walk.
iSpeed has portrait and landscape views!
Please let us know if you have any issues with iSpeed. Email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/ispeedometer
- The Speed View shows your speed, heading, course, altitude, trip distance, trip time, trip average speed, and iPod controls. The speed view will show the odometer when the trip is stopped. It also shows the current and next 24 hour weather conditions. Touch the iPod button on the right to slide out the iPod controls. Touch the "x" button, swipe to the right, or swipe down on the song name to slide in. Your current GPS accuracy is displayed at the bottom.
- The Map View shows and tracks your position on the map. Displays your speed, heading and trip or odometer information. Zoom using + and - buttons, two finger pinch, or two finger tap.
- The Data View displays the raw GPS location, speed, heading, trip data, and current battery status. The "Share" button allows you to share your location with other apps on your iPhone.
- The Settings View allows you to set the units, enable/disable background processing, set the auto-off timer, set the battery saver mode, enable/disable auto pause, and view/reset the odometer.
* "Run in Background" mode allows iSpeed to run in the background.
* "Auto Stop In" setting will stop iSpeed from running in the background if it does not come to the foreground in the selected time.
* "Battery Saver" mode will automatically lower the GPS accuracy when running off the battery, helping to improve battery life.
* "Auto Pause" option will pause the trip timer when you are not moving, allowing you to measure travel time instead of total time.
- An iPod "Now Playing" view shows when a new song starts. Showing the song title, artist name, album name, and album artwork.
--- Notes: ---
Works on the iPhone running iOS 8.1 or later.
The map view and weather requires a data connection to display information.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Have a safe trip!